Progressive PR - September 28th, 2016
We handle the sports PR requirements for the Eureka Tower Climb, Stadium Stomp, Kokoda Challenge, Medibank Wave Warriors and the Navy Australian Surf Rowers League events and have amassed a wealth of experience generating media coverage, engaging influencers and maximising sponsorship across some of Australia’s most unique sporting events.
We have managed a number of PR campaigns designed to maximise exposure of a corporate organisation’s sponsorship of an event, activation or charity. From 2005–2011, we managed campaigns for various brands’ sponsorship of the Melbourne Cup Carnival. This included managing the media relations for the Birdcage marquees of brands including G.H. Mumm, Lavazza, Lexus and James Boags. We are able to generate media opportunities by showcasing the synergy of the partnership, determining the elements that media will be interested in and leveraging the tools provided.
Our collective agency experience in fitness and sport-related marketing extends to launching New York- style boutique fitness facility, Progression Fitness Club, bringing KFit – a platform which gives users access to the best fitness studio, gyms, spas and salons in their city – to Australia and New Zealand and working with 7-time world fitness champions Monica and Matt Thom on their life-changing health and fitness program, 84-day Body Challenge.
As part of our strategy around sporting events and in addition to traditional media relations, we have secured high-profile ambassadors and engaged unique participants – including an 84-year old grandma to abseil off a building over 100m in height – to bolster the story. We have also sourced items for event gift bags from our numerous contact on this space.
A powerful sports public relations campaign raises the profiles of key stakeholders or participants, builds the reputation of the specific brand and increases awareness of the causes they are promoting, which ultimately helps organisations grow.
Some of the work we’ve completed for Sports PR & Publicity
- Medibank Wave Warriors
- MS Melbourne Cycle and MS Walk + Fun Run
- Progression Fitness Club
- Eureka Climb
- Navy ASRL
- Stadium Stomp
- Walk For Prems
More News for Sports
- SEDA Relaunches Surfing Victoria Industry Program
- Australia’s Highest International Yoga Day Event at Mt Buller
- Former Ethiad Boss brings substantial Event Insight to PMY Group Board
- Nutcracker Winter Experiences at O’Brien Group Arena these Winter School Holidays
- Stadium Stomp MCG set to Challenge all as Australia’s Largest Stair Climbing Event
- Altitude Shift – Abseil 27 Stories in Support of Children in Foster Care
- Inaugural Oceanway Ride rolls from Surfers Paradise
- Scott and Alex Pendelbury bring New York Fitness Scene to Melbourne
- Ride in Red at the MS Melbourne Cycle 2016
- Summer Chills and Thrills at O’Brien Group Arena these School Holidays
- Surf Rowers and Team Navy hit New South Wales Beaches this Summer for the 2015-16 Navy Series
- Eureka Climb helping to Rebuild Lives
- Victorian’s Set to Walk a Marathon for Sick Kids
- KFIT emerges as Fitness Sharing Economy Leader
- Roll up for the Circus Themed Skate-a-Rama coming to O’Brien Group Arena these September School Holidays
- KFIT App Fuels Growth in Fitness Industry
- Step-Up in Support of Premature Babies with Walk for Prems
- Spring into Snow Much Fun at Mt Buller this September
- Champion Ironman Zane Holmes’ New Challenge this Summer
Contact us to find out more about PR and publicity for Sports.