Innovation and New Business Start Up PR
Progressive PR - September 29th, 2016
Australia is building a reputation for creating successful new businesses, small business and start-ups so it should come as no surprise that the Australian Government recently announced its innovation statement which will inspire many more young entrepreneurs to get their ideas off the ground. In the start-up PR and new business PR space, most recently we have worked with Apparition Media, PMY Group, QSIC, Progression Fitness Club, KFIT and Know Risk. From reviving the lost art of sign writing to creating play lists that make you spend more and from creating a fitness sharing economy to launching a boutique New-York style fitness studio, we have seen the spectrum of new business ventures cross our desks.
As a small business ourselves, we are inspired by what our clients in this space do, understand the hustle and know what it is about their stories that will resonate with media. We appreciate that the ultimate aim is to get results that will drive business impact, attracts investors and develop a brand’s reputation in an increasingly busy space.
An area which we have seen rise exponentially in the new business arena has been in the tech start-up space and we have enjoyed working in this remit with some outstanding clients making major waves: QSIC, PMY Group and KFit to name just a few. We have also worked on Creative Innovation 2016, a remarkable conference that brings together world-renowned speakers who give audiences their coveted insights into how to best deal with the massive disruption that is coming as a result of advances in technology. We have a burgeoning database of media contacts in this tech space and we try our best not to service them with fluff. Working symbiotically with our clients, we nail down the angles, talk hard facts, figures, and projections and demonstrate that our clients are a clever solution to endemic problems.
Some of the work we’ve completed for New Business Start-Ups
More News for New Business Start-Ups
- Music Tech Start-Up, QSIC, continue to Make Noise adding Melbourne Super Pub to expanding client list
- Former Ethiad Boss brings substantial Event Insight to PMY Group Board
- The World’s Most Innovative Thinkers are coming to Melbourne for Ci2016
- Industry Disruptors Apparition Media Emerge as Market Leaders
- Apparition Media blur the line between Advertising and Art
- Scott and Alex Pendlebury bring New York Fitness Scene to Melbourne
- Smudge Publishing Launches Pocket Guides for Melbourne & Sydney
- Embark on a Culinary Journey with Flavours of South Australia
- Flavours of Queensland Uncovers the Best of the State
- KFIT Emerges as Fitness Sharing Economy Leader
- KFIT App Fuels Growth in Fitness Industry
Contact Us to find out more about PR and Publicity for New Business Start-Ups.