Progressive PR - September 29th, 2016
We have extensive experience in restaurant public relations and the hospitality PR sector more generally. We have worked across everything from restaurant openings to product launches. From the launch phase to the ongoing communications strategy, we deliver campaigns that raise a brand’s public profile through media exposure and strategic marketing.
We are currently the retainer PR agency for Eureka 89 Events & Dining and South Wharf Restaurants, Akachochin, Bohemian, BangPop, Common Man, Meat Market and Plus 5. Most recently, we have commenced a campaign with the European Union and Greek and Cyprian Agricultural Ministry to produce showcase events for products including halloumi cheese and Cyprian currants.
We managed the Melbourne launches of Saba’s Ethiopian Restaurant, Saké Restaurant & Bar and CheekyChinos and have run campaigns for other Melbourne restaurants including Albert St Food & Wine and The Graham Hotel.
Hospitality or restaurant PR has powerful word-of-mouth impact. Because media exposure is perceived to be unbiased, it gains a lot of public trust and if your target audience has heard about your restaurant or venue through editorial and it has been reviewed positively, then this puts you in a strong position. Keeping on top of the changing trends of consumers and clients can be time-consuming though so we do the hard work for you.
We have 18 years’ experience operating in this space and have a real flair for restaurant marketing. In the restaurant PR space alone we have seen the advent of the food blogger; we’ve watched as cooking has moved from the kitchen into the lounge room with the emergence of powerhouse cooking shows MasterChef and MKR; we’ve seen chefs move out of the kitchen into demigod status; we’ve observed people photograph food rather than eat it; we’ve watched as people have bought food from trucks; food has been deconstructed, pulled, smoked, bathed and foamed in our time food and we have dined on rooftops, in basements, tents and eaten with our hands.
Some of the work we’ve completed for Hospitality
- The Ascott Limited
- Smudge Publishing
- Eureka 89
- Saba’s Ethiopian Restaurant
- The Colonial Tramcar Restaurant
- Albert Street Food & Wine
More News for Hospitality
- Bohemian Paella Cooking Classes
- Wedding Open Day at South Wharf
- New Zealand on the table at Akachochin
- Bite, Savour and Swig along the South Wharf Promenade
- Meat Market South Wharf brings the Best of the Barossa Valley to Melbourne
- South Wharf Progressive Dinner
- Love is in the Air this Valentine’s Day at Eureka 89
- Flavours of Urban Melbourne is Back
- ‘Bee’ Inspired by the Flawless Views and Flavours at Eureka 89
- Regional Victoria comes to Melbourne
- Embark on a Culinary Journey with Flavours of South Australia
- Smudge Publishing releases Pocket Guide for Melbourne & Sydney
- Saba serves up an Authentic Ethiopian Experience
Contact us to find out more about PR and Publicity for Hospitality.